Check in and out times
Check In: 15:00 Hrs
Check Out: 12:00 hrs.
cancellation policies effective as of June 1, 2016
1 day before reservation date: 100%
2 days before reservation date: 50%
7 days before reservation date: 30%
15 days or more reservation date: 20%
only considered business days (Monday to Friday)
Internal regulations of Hostal hacienda Apulco
- The guest is obliged to register by filling out the registration form established by the hotel, we has hotel reserves the right to request one official identification of the applicant.
- The time to enter rooms is from 3:00 p.m. of each day, expiring at 12:00 p.m. the next day, with a tolerance of 60 minutes, in case the guest stays longer extra charges will be made.
- Visits by people not considered in the accommodation or family visiting in the rooms are not allowed.
- In the event that a guest requires medical attention, the hotel will call a doctor at the guest’s expense, if the diagnosis is of a contagious disease, the guest will be transferred to a more suitable location on their own.
- The hotel is not responsible for the values not deposited at the reception.
- It is forbidden for guests to alter the order or cause inconvenience to other users within the establishment.
- Guests are prohibited from using the hotel’s electrical and storm facilities for purposes other than those for which they are intended.
- It is forbidden for guests to damage the facilities, place nails, hang pictures, decorations or objects on the walls, light a fire in places not intended for this purpose, store or have substances in the rooms that due to their smell or organoleptic conditions may disturb the other users or damage the facilities.
- Obstructing corridors, hallways, walkers and common areas with any type of object is prohibited.
- It is strictly forbidden to remove towels or bedding outside the room and / or use other than the one intended, otherwise the corresponding charge will be made for damage repair.
- All guests must wear appropriate clothing and maintain morally acceptable behavior on the premises.
- The guest has the right to make use of the spaces and furniture of all common use facilities, any damage to any property will be charged to the guest.
- The hotel is not responsible for damages caused to your vehicle or belongings by third parties or weather conditions and natural circumstances.
- During your stay you must leave keys and controls at the reception when you leave the premises.
- Any anomaly, flaw or damage must be reported to reception, do not try to repair it on your own.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter firearms, white weapons, explosives, as well as any other substance or product prohibited by law.
- External services are not the responsibility of the hotel in terms of quality, speed and price.
- The hosting service must be paid in advance or daily when the stay is less than 7 days. In case of a longer stay, the guest can do it weekly, if it is not paid on time it will lose the right to use the room.
- The hotel does not have the lifeguard service, the visit to the waterfall, river and pool is at your own risk.
- The use of glass containers in common areas is prohibited.
- It is forbidden for guests to perform acts that violate the morals, good customs and tranquility of other users.
- The guest is prohibited from introducing and consuming any type of drugs or substances prohibited by law.
- In case of any doubt about the regulations and privacy and reservation policies, contact the administration.
- By registering you accept these regulations.